[Xymon] CPU/Disks/memory for xymon clients

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Fri Jan 11 15:23:49 CET 2019

You're actually not supplying enough info in your question.

What OS are the clients?
Did you install and configure the Xymon client software on each client
and point it at your server?
Does your server have port 1984 open in it's firewall to accept input?
Do you have other firewalls blocking incoming data?
What are the hostnames you have configured for each client. Hostnames
much match in the xymon server's hosts.cfg file or incoming client data
doesn't show up on the server webpage.

Kris Springer