[Xymon] xymon and sensu integration

Poorlupadi, Chethana Chethana.Poorlupadi at colt.net
Wed Jan 2 09:25:18 CET 2019

Hi,

Any one is aware of any existing scripts to integrate sensu and xymon tools?

Our requirement is to send the data collected by sensu to xymon and use xymon as front end to users to view graphs and metric values.
Sensu can send the output in json format. Can xymon read and process the json format files?

Thanks,
Chethana

[Colt Disclaimer] This email is from an entity of the Colt group of companies. Colt Group Holdings Limited, Colt House, 20 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3EH, United Kingdom, registered in England and Wales, under company number 11530966. Corporate and contact information for our entities can be found at http://colt.net/uk/en/Colt-Group-of-Companies/index.htm. Internet communications are not secure and Colt does not accept responsibility for the accurate transmission of this message. Content of this email or its attachments is not legally or contractually binding unless expressly previously agreed in writing by Colt