[Xymon] Devmon template for Cisco ISR4000

Bruno Manzoni bruno.manzoni at ubi-network.ch
Thu Dec 19 15:17:14 CET 2019

Sorry Marco for this late answer,

I dont know exactly what happens for you as it should work, it is maybe
the devmon version or a misconfiguration (I used of course the devmon
version in that you can find in my repo)

If you dont use this devmon version you can still get inspired with the
mibs I in the template,  and adapt some existing Cisco tests with those
mibs.

As It is not an Xymon issue, it is a short answer, but if you want to
investigate further, do not hesitate to make an issue in my repo

Regards

Bruno