[Xymon] Goodbye and thanks for all the fish

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Tue Apr 30 17:38:55 CEST 2019

I've seen similar scenarios over the last twenty years. But because our
Big Brother (now Xymon) was so simple to run, we suggested it just
continue to run in parallel while the new solution was completed, and
our workflow and business processes were updated.

You can guess the rest.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration