[Xymon] IPv6 debugging on xymon 4.4 (was Re: Roadmap/GitHub?/IPv6)

Christian Herzog herzog at phys.ethz.ch
Wed Apr 17 15:24:03 CEST 2019

for reference, I compiled xymon-4.3.99-20130812.tar.gz from
https://www.xymon.com/misc/ (the source I had been testing with 6 years ago)
and lo and behold, IPv6 only hosts work fine!

I have no idea what the difference between this old tgz and current trunk is,
but at least in terms of IPv6 there seems to be a regression.

HTH,
-Christian