[Xymon] Xymon EXTIME configuration

Robert Tyson rstyson at vcu.edu
Tue Apr 16 20:27:09 CEST 2019

One of our clients wanted suspend process monitoring during a specific time
period.  For their production server, they
requested EXTIME=0123456:1750:2110.  That seems to be working as expected.
However, for their test server, they wanted an additional EXTIME for the
entire weekend.  They want this to start at 5:50 PM on Friday and end at
7:00 AM on Monday.  We've tried to set this up in three different ways, but
can't seem to get it to work.  So far, our configuration has resulted in
them getting 5 emails per alert.  The latest settings are listed below.  We
would appreciate any assistance you can provide.

EXTIME=1234:1750:2110
EXTIME=5:1750:2359
EXTIME=6:0000:2359
EXTIME=0:0000:2359