[Xymon] clientconfig.cfg - local configuration check definitions

Timothy Williams tlwilliams4 at vcu.edu
Fri Apr 12 15:13:14 CEST 2019

There is a Word document in the repository with the PS client (
https://sourceforge.net/p/xymon/code/HEAD/tree/sandbox/WinPSClient/).  Here
is an example from my clientconfig.cfg (on server, local or remote
downloaded from Xymon server) that I use for File and SVC restart.
Monitoring of services running and the handling of the Files (present,
absent, etc.) are in the Analysis file.

file:c:\utils\Xymonclient_config.xml
servicecheck:SAVService:10
servicecheck:SAVAdminService:10