[Xymon] SNMP Traps - We are converting to Xymon from BB

Greg Hubbard glh.forums at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 18:45:12 CEST 2018

Hi Jason,

I think you need to provide some more information.  What are you using in
BB to catch, decode, and react to the traps?  How is it configured?

Greg Hubbard

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 10:37 AM Jason Hildreth - NOAA Federal via Xymon <
xymon at xymon.com> wrote:

> [...]

Disclaimer:  1) all opinions are my own, 2) I may be completely wrong, 3)
my advice is worth at least as much as what you are paying for it, or your
money cheerfully refunded.