[Xymon] XymonD --merge-clientlocal issues

Timothy Williams tlwilliams4 at vcu.edu
Wed Oct 17 20:46:37 CEST 2018

I meant the machine/OS, as some settings are kept in memory and I didn't
know (I'm a Windows guy) if restarting the Xymon application by xymonlaunch
-restart would have refreshed the memory settings.

However, the Linux manager looked at it and found the issue as missing a
slash / at the end of the previous parameter to wrap the line. It never saw
the new parameter.
It's now working as designed.