[Xymon] xymon not warning

Norbert Kriegenburg norbert.kriegenburg at de.ibm.com
Mon Oct 15 09:28:34 CEST 2018

Yes,

this may break the evaluation of remaining disk space, but we only use the
percentage value in analysis.cfg. And there is a dot in percent usage in
both output versions, means in general this can handle the dot.
And, as i said, the graph works fine even if i use the human readable
output.
So no difference in syntax or field, but nevertheless only one version
works.

Norbert