Error "Fatal signal caught!"

Jaime Kikpole jkikpole at cairodurham.org
Fri Oct 12 15:15:39 CEST 2018

Thanks for the info.  Based on your information, I did the following:

xymon 127.0.0.1 "drop monitor1.cairodurham.org xymond_alert"

xymon 127.0.0.1 "drop monitor1.cairodurham.org xymonlaunch"

/usr/local/etc/rc.d/xymon-server restart

Now the web UI doesn't even have the xymond_alert and xymonlaunch columns
at all.  Is that expected behavior?

Jaime Kikpole

Director of Technology & Innovations
Cairo-Durham Central School District
(518) 622-8543, x59500
cairodurham.org <http://www.cairodurham.org>

Technical Support:
help at cairodurham.org
go.cairodurham.org/techtips

[image: Google Certified Educator, Level 1] [image: Google Certified
Educator, Level 2]