[Xymon] Get username on disabled alerts

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Mon Nov 26 14:31:42 CET 2018

Is your 'xymon-seccgi' webpage directory password protected?  My
directories all have credentials required using .htaccess files. When a
user accesses my Xymon site they must have a user/pass.  This prevents
any unauthorized users from disabling tests (and seeing things they
shouldn't), but also tracks the authorized user's actions.  See
screenshot 1.

All the 'currently disabled tests' are also tracked on the
enable/disable page itself.

'Acknowledgments' appear a little differently though.  The user who
acknowledged an alert is listed at the very bottom of the specific test
page that was acknowledged. See screenshot 2.

Kris Springer