[Xymon] Xymon not showing up hosts in the html web page

Gregoire, William William.Gregoire at ca.ebarrette.com
Mon Nov 12 17:03:29 CET 2018

Hello,

I have been working on a situation with my xymon server for over a week, I cant find the solution. For some reason I am unable to see the hosts I add in my hosts.cfg file on the main webpage of xymon.

I have 2 location on my server where hosts files are.

1-      /usr/lib/xymon/server/etc/hosts.cfg

2-      /etc/xymon/hosts.cfg

Whaterver i do in those 2 hosts files, nothing happen.

I added a screenshot to this email so you can see what my home page looks like.

If you have any suggestion regarding this situation, thanks in advance.