[Xymon] PSclient sending from intranet

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Tue Nov 6 20:43:32 CET 2018

Thanks for this info.  From reading the man page it seems like this is
enabled by default.  Looking at the XymonPSClient.doc it says to change
the <servers> element to <serverUrl> in order for the client to send
over HTTP(s).  Do I simply put *https://*servername.com in the
xymonclient_config.xml if my intent is to use port 443?

Kris Springer