[Xymon] PSclient sending from intranet

Rolf Schrittenlocher schritte at ub.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Nov 6 15:10:24 CET 2018

any possibility to send something from intranet to the world outside?
creating webpage, send by sftp or scp? This could be done by cron and
xymon could analyze this data then.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Rolf Schrittenlocher

Lokales Bibliothekssystem Frankfurt
Bockenheimer Landstr. 134-138, 60325 Frankfurt
Tel LBS: (49) 69 - 798 28830
Tel persönlich: (49) 69 - 798 28908
LBS: lbs at ub.uni-frankfurt.de
Persönlich: schritte at ub.uni-frankfurt.de