[Xymon] change custom column icon

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Tue May 29 18:22:27 CEST 2018

On 5/27/2018 3:28 PM, Jeremy Laidman wrote:
> Sorry, but what's the "info" icon? On my system the info icon is the
>  same green icon as any other column icons.

In xymonserver.cfg you should find:

INFOCOLUMN="foo"  	# Column where the info-pages are reported.
INFOCOLUMNGIF="bar"	# Icon file used for the info-column

On my servers, foo==info and bar==folder.png
I forget what default values are. Maybe those are defaults.

I'm not aware of any way to change the icons for custom tests.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska