[Xymon] Xymond Multi-source statuses

Rich Jones rich at corporationpop.co.uk
Mon May 14 15:13:49 CEST 2018

Yeah, I think I have some idea what has happened.
I think possibly this is to do with having the hobbit-plugins add ons
installed, I have a vague memory of having an issue installing these
through apt due to having a latest build of xymon (ie not from apt repos),
so I think somewhere along the way the client also got installed through
apt, even though it was build from source with the server.

I will remove the apt version I think, providing it doesnt kill the hobbit
plugins.
Will update as I go...

*Rich Jones* | Systems Developer
Corporation Pop
21-23 Shudehill
Manchester M4 2AF
0161 838 0808
www.corporationpop.co.uk
This email message (and any attached file) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to whom the sender intended it to be addressed and
may contain information that constitutes a trade secret, or that is
privileged, confidential or subject to copyright. No part of it may be
circulated, quoted, or reproduced without prior written approval from
Corporation Pop Ltd. The contents of this document are strictly
confidential and owned by Corporation Pop Ltd. Copyright © Corporation Pop
Ltd. All rights reserved. Corporation Pop is a limited company registered
in England + Wales. Company number 4869229. VAT number 533 8932 26.