[Xymon] http test don't care about the authentication

Shawn Heisey hobbit at elyograg.org
Sat May 5 00:28:44 CEST 2018

On 5/2/2018 1:29 PM, Kris Springer wrote:
> Anyone know why I can run a curl test from the Xymon server command line
> and get a '200 OK' status, but when I add the same httpstatus test into
> the hosts.cfg it returns a '404'?

There must be some difference in the request received by the webserver.
Maybe curl does something with the request that Xymon isn't doing,
perhaps adding a / character at the end of the URL.

Check the webserver log to see how the requests are different.  Adjust
your xymon config accordingly.

In the future, please ask new questions by starting a new email, not by
replying to an email that you receive from the list.

http://people.apache.org/~hossman/#threadhijack

Thanks,
Shawn