[Xymon] Non-Green View

John Tullis john at executech.com
Wed May 2 21:14:30 CEST 2018

I'm looking for an easy way to list each non-green item and amount of time it has been that color. We have 50 different users and are looking for an easier way to track what servers need attention. The non-green view is massive for us and hovering over each icon to see the time it has been that color is a little tedious.

If there isn't a view I can run, is there a command I can run to query the status and time of a non-green so I can display it in a separate page?

Ideally it would look something like this:
ServerA    |      disk    |      red      |   43 days
ServerB    | memory |   yellow   |   10 days

Currently we're parsing the history log and displaying based on that but it leaves a lot to be desired.