[Xymon] xym-oracle.sh and ckh_oracle.sh not working

Þór Hjálmar Ingólfsson thorhi at sjonarholl.com
Wed Mar 21 15:59:46 CET 2018

Hi all,

I am running xymon server  4.3.25.  I'm trying to get the check's
xym-oracle and / or ckh_oracle to work but can't find out what the
problem is.  The scripts run fine but from the client but the page is
not workig as intended.  The buttons on the page do not open.  If I
save the page to my localmachine and open it the buttons work as
intended but not when i try to do it on the xymon server.

Attached is the test page that works locally.

--
thor