[Xymon] HELP INTALL XYMON 4.3.28

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Mon Mar 5 04:32:08 CET 2018

If I may, since you're running CentOS, I highly recommend the RPMs at:

https://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever
just stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1

Links:
------
[1] http://aka.ms/weboutlook