[Xymon] Project: Xymon dashboard

Christian Herzog herzog at phys.ethz.ch
Thu Jun 28 15:36:29 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I just fixed a major issue that prevented Xymondash from properly
working for some of you. If it didn't work yesterday, you might want to give
the current commit another go.

best,
-Christian

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 06:15:11PM +0200, Dirk Kastens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just got it to work on my system.
>
> - I had to install python 3.6.
> - I had to copy the cgi scripts to /usr/share/xymon/cgi-bin, changing
> main.js:
>
> const XYMONURL     = '/xymon-cgi/svcstatus.sh';
> const XYMONACKURL  = '/xymon-cgi/xymon-ack';
> const XYMONJSONURL = '/xymon-cgi/xymon2json';
>
> - I had to change the path to xymon in xymon2json on line 77:
>
>     return ['/usr/bin/xymon 0 ' + cmd]
>
> I didn't make any further testing for the moment.
>
> --
> Viele Gruesse,
>
> Dirk Kastens
> Universitaet Osnabrueck, Rechenzentrum (Computer Center)
> Albrechtstr. 28, 49069 Osnabrueck, Germany
> Tel.: +49-541-969-2347, FAX: -2470

Dr. Christian Herzog <herzog at phys.ethz.ch>  support: +41 44 633 26 68
IT Services Group, HPT H 8                    voice: +41 44 633 39 50
Department of Physics, ETH Zurich
8093 Zurich, Switzerland                     http://nic.phys.ethz.ch/