[Xymon] Project: Xymon dashboard

Christian Herzog herzog at phys.ethz.ch
Wed Jun 27 07:08:40 CEST 2018

thanks Galen for further testing.

Do you think you could send me your JSON file(s)? Right now I can't figure out
if your issues originate in data retrieval (python) or its processing (JS).
Having your JSON I could test it locally.

thanks,
-Christian

--
Dr. Christian Herzog <herzog at phys.ethz.ch>  support: +41 44 633 26 68
IT Services Group, HPT H 8                    voice: +41 44 633 39 50