[Xymon] Project: Xymon dashboard

Dominique Frise dominique.frise at unil.ch
Tue Jun 26 16:50:07 CEST 2018

Hi all,

1. I had to use Python 3.6; 3.4 throws errors like :

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./xymon2json", line 97, in <module>
    xymon_lines = run_command(xymondboard_cmd()).splitlines()
  File "./xymon2json", line 53, in run_command
    cmd = subprocess.run(command, shell=True, timeout=1,
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'run'

2. The xymon command is hardcoded in xymon2json (may need to be adapted):
    return ['/usr/lib/xymon/server/bin/xymon 0 ' + cmd]

3. The link to critical.cfg in cgi dir may need customization
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 xymon xymon   23 Jun 26 14:13 critical.cfg -> /etc/xymon/critical.cfg

HTH,
Dominique