[Xymon] Chrome cookie deprecations (fix/workaround)

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Tue Jun 19 21:55:45 CEST 2018

This works well, Erik. Thank you! I offer the following, which I think
makes it even better.

Rather than stuffing this directly into the stdnormal_footer template
file, go to xymonserver.cfg and adjust the value of XYMONBODYFOOTER.

> XYMONBODYFOOTER="<script type="text/javascript"> var metas = document.getElementsByTagName('meta'); for (var i=0; i<metas.length; i++) { var type = metas[i].getAttribute("HTTP-EQUIV"); if (type == "Set-Cookie") { var prop = metas[i].getAttribute("CONTENT"); document.cookie = prop; } } </script>"                                    # HTML inserted at the bottom of all webpages.

I already had special stuff in my footer, so I appended (inside the
double quotes) the new text to what was already there.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska