[Xymon] Solved: EXTIME/TIME syntax

Lynn Osburn losburn at thepinnaclegroup.com
Fri Jun 8 22:37:27 CEST 2018

Thought I would mention solution here in case it saves some other folks a lot of head scratching.

It turns out that the analysis.cfg file (and probably the alarm.cfg as well) seem to be whitespace-sensitive.
That is to say, if your "LOAD" command doesn't begin at position 1 on the line, it may be interpreted as a combination condition with the line above.
(of course, one may wish to combine several metrics for a single host, using the indented notation, but that is an intended whitespace)