[Xymon] Status changing white to green in a loop

Dominique Frise dominique.frise at unil.ch
Thu Jul 12 14:30:29 CEST 2018

It depends of the linux flavor you use and if you installed from rpm/deb packages.

We are on RHEL7, don't use rpms and wrote our own init scripts.

Anyway you should have only one xymonlaunch process strarted with a clientlaunch config file.

Example:

$ ps -efl | grep clientlaunch | grep -v grep
1 S xymon       145710      1  0  90  10 -  2204 hrtime Jul08 ?        00:00:04 /opt/xymon/client/bin/xymonlaunch --config=/opt/xymon/client/etc/clientlaunch.cfg --log=/opt/xymon/client/logs/clientlaunch.log --pidfile=/opt/xymon/client/logs/clientlaunch.<hostname>.pid

HTH,

Dominique