[Xymon] stale PROC checks not going away

Martin R Wojak (DEDJTR) martin.wojak at ecodev.vic.gov.au
Tue Jul 10 07:03:33 CEST 2018

I'm having an issue with old PROC checks not being removed.   I had a CLASS called "linux2" with 3 PROC checks.   A Host was using the linux2 class.  I then changed the Host to use the "linux" class.   Now the Host is checking for both linux and linux2 PROCs!

Hosts.cfg extract:
Was
10.0.0.13     MGTserver01 # CLASS:linux2
Now
10.0.0.13     MGTserver01 # CLASS:linux

How do I get rid of the old PROCs that aren't required anymore?

Tue Jul 10 14:56:28 AEST 2018 - Processes NOT ok
green sshd (found 3, req. 1 or more)
green proc1 (found 1, req. 1 or more)
green proc2 (found 1, req. 1 or more)
green proc3 (found 1, req. 1 or more)
green rsyslogd (found 1, req. 1 or more)
red proc4 (found 0, req. 1 or more)
red proc5 (found 0, req. 1 or more)
red proc6 (found 0, req. 1 or more)

Xymon server version: Xymon 4.3.28-1.el7.terabithia
Xymon client version:  xymon-client-local.x86_64 - 4.3.28-1.el7

Thanks,

Martin.

Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources, Government of
Victoria, Victoria, Australia.

This email, and any attachments, may contain privileged and confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not distribute or
reproduce this e-mail or the attachments.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us by return email.