[Xymon] Xymon - procs purple and red

Dirk Kastens dirk.kastens at uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Jul 9 08:07:56 CEST 2018

Hi Ajay,

there obviously is something wrong with the communication between your
xymon client and server. The server page has been built at 18:28:00
while the last data, that the server received, is from 17:40:44. So the
server didn't receive client data during the last 48 minutes and the
process goes purple, as expected.