[Xymon] [xymon] too much data in powershell client reports

Mario De Chenno MARIO.DECHENNO at unicampania.it
Thu Jan 25 10:13:02 CET 2018

Hi all.
Even after setting pretty high values for MAXMSG_CLIENT (2560) MAXMSG_STATUS (2048) i got purples from our exchange servers, mainly caused by port test being truncated after about 37000 lines.
I noticed the new slimmode options in 2.27 version, but it (AFAIK) could only cut the whole port test, preventing any network port count analysis.
Since most of the connections are between the (two) exchange servers, and are reported twice in IPV4 and IPV6 notation, could there be a way to filter the "internal" connections on the client side without sending them to xymon server?
I attach an example.

Mario