[Xymon] checking on compatibility of XYMON/HOBBIT with Java 8 release 151

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Wed Feb 14 23:18:30 CET 2018

I don't know of Xymon using java by default.

From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Mangu, Karthik
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 10:55 AM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Cc: Mangu, Karthik
Subject: [Xymon] checking on compatibility of XYMON/HOBBIT with Java 8 release 151

Hello Xymon Team,

May I know if XYMONN/HOBBIT are compatible with JAVA 8 release 151 as our security team want to upgrade it to avoid any security vulnerabilities with JAVA

Thanks
Karthik Mangu
WMQ/IIB Administrator
Integration Hosting Services
KAR Auction Services, Inc.
Desk: (317) 843 3175 Cell: (317) 601 9380

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.