[Xymon] xymon & fping

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Wed Dec 12 17:48:13 CET 2018

You don't say what operating system you are running, but I'll share what
was required of me on Solaris:
   chmod u+s /opt/csw/sbin/fping*

which has resulted in:
   -rwsr-xr-x   1 root     bin          36K Mar 11  2014 fping

I think I lifted this from:
   http://xymon.sourceforge.net/xymon/help/install.html

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov