[Xymon] Christmas icons

John Horne john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk
Sat Dec 1 23:19:26 CET 2018

On Wed, 2018-11-28 at 10:39 +0100, Dirk Kastens wrote:
> Hi Walter,
>
> I'm using these every year :-)
>
> Am 28.11.2018 um 02:24 schrieb Walter Rutherford:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I remember years ago at a different job I found a set of Christmasy
> > replacement icons to use with Big Brother, (yes, that long ago). That
> > computer is long gone so I searched online but I haven't been able
> > to find a copy of those holiday icons anywhere.
> >
> > Does anybody happen to have a copy of those icons handy?

Hi,

We've used Xymon/Big Brother for many years, but I admit that I hadn't seen the
Christmas icons before. Many thanks for attaching them. They look very good :-)

John.

--
John Horne | Senior Operations Analyst | Technology and Information Services
University of Plymouth | Drake Circus | Plymouth | Devon | PL4 8AA | UK

This email and any files with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient then copying, distribution or other use of the information contained is strictly prohibited and you should not rely on it. If you have received this email in error please let the sender know immediately and delete it from your system(s). Internet emails are not necessarily secure. While we take every care, University of Plymouth accepts no responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan emails and their attachments. University of Plymouth does not accept responsibility for any changes made after it was sent. Nothing in this email or its attachments constitutes an order for goods or services unless accompanied by an official order form.