[Xymon] analysis.cfg - match a sentence not a single word

Ian Diddams didds3 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 19:14:25 CEST 2018

 that's another badger!!!

Cheers Mike - again!
that just leaves the "alerts disappear after ten minutes even though the string is still in the log" issue...
cheers!
DIDDS

 In my implementation, we've got % at the front of our text regex: LOG %/var/log/messages.*.log "%Failed to initialize credentials using keytab"  COLOR=yellow You might give that a try.