[Xymon] Intermittent HTTP Status 0 - Reason?

Jeremy Laidman jeremy at laidman.org
Sat Aug 4 18:13:30 CEST 2018

This may indicate an SSL negotiation failure or timeout. Running tcpdump
may confirm a timeout.

Packets from an SSL session can be inspected in Wireshark and ssldump, if
you can get access to the private key.

If this happens only a few times a week, you may want to just use
"DELAYRED" (see hosts.cfg) to allow xymonnet to try again a minute later.