Red alerts for "bbd" and "http" -- How to fix these for the client host?

Kern Doe kern_doe at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 22:05:04 CEST 2018

Hello,
I'm new to Xymon and on my learning curve, followings I've done:1. Installed Xymon server, http, etc -- I'm able to see the default Xymon monitorings from the browser as see below:
 bbd clientlog conn cpu disk files http info inode memory msgs ports procs trends xymond xymongen xymonnet

2. Installed Xymon client (on another test host) -- started the client (su - xymon /home/xymon/runclient.sh start), started httpd service.
3. added Xymon client server's ip address to Xymon server (hosts.cfg), and able to see most of the columns above excepts for "bbd" and "http" -- how do I correct these?
 Thanks in advance for your help.Kern --

Let's go GreenThis email contains 100% recycled electrons.