[Xymon] Configuring analysis.cfg

Stephen Carville scarville at lereta.com
Tue Sep 19 23:42:31 CEST 2017

I added the following lines to analysis.cfg:

LOAD 8.0 12.0  HOST=scamanda01.lereta.com

HOST=scaqmsrr01d.lereta.net
  PORT LOCAL=%*:5000 STATE=LISTEN TEXT="dgt balancer"

As I understand the man page, the first should cause the cpu to go
yellow at a load average of 8.0 and red at 12.0 but only for
scamanda01.lereta.com.

The second and third lines should cause xymon to report the state of
port 5000 for scaqmsrr01d.lereta.net.

My understanding must be wrong because neither works as I expect them
to.  Did I mess up the syntax?  Is there something else I need to do to
make this work?

--
Stephen

--
Stephen Carville
Serf Without Portfolio
scarville at nospam.lereta.com
There is no "I" in Team but there is in Integrity.