[Xymon] Xymon app for iPhone?

Frank ve2cii at canasoft.net
Wed Sep 6 17:56:14 CEST 2017

    Except for the 3 dots part (and I suspect anything involving choices
works like
this) Safari on iphone looks just like a computer browser. In my case
firefox on
linux.   Maybe later I will take a photo with my camera of the iphone screen
and a screenshot of firefox and send them to the group.  I have no idea at
this time how to do a screenshot in my iphone.

e-mail  ve2cii at canasoft.net