[Xymon] Xymon app for iPhone?

Frank ve2cii at canasoft.net
Wed Sep 6 17:44:17 CEST 2017

     Been awhile since I was in there with the iphone, and now I
remember.  It wasn't so much the
zoom but selecting the machine etc I had to figure out.  The hostname or
tests field is empty
and I had to figure out how to fill it. There are 3 dots to the right of
each field that need to
be clicked on to select stuff.
      Also when I first got the iphone the enable/disable didn't work at
all. You couldn't see
anything. A few upgrades of the iphone passed before I noticed it was
working perfectly
once I figured out how to use the select function.

e-mail  ve2cii at canasoft.net