[Xymon] possible to test against "who"?

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Thu Nov 9 20:08:23 CET 2017

You'd need a custom script for it. Pretty simple

$HOST = `hostname`;
$TEST = 'who`;
$COLOR='green';
@users=`who`;

push (@output, "Who Test");

while $user (@users) {
    @user = split (/\s/, $user);
    If ($user[0] eq 'root') {
                $COLOR='red' ;   # or yellow whatever
                # do other stuff for formatting
                push (@output, "\&red");      # built in  icon
   }
   push (@output, $user);
}

if (!open (XYMON, "$ENV{XYMON} $XYMSRV \"status+$StatusTimeout $HOST.$TEST $COLOR @output\" |")) {
                print "$prog: WARNING Can not run $XYMON $XYMSRV\n";
}

    close (XYMON);