[Xymon] HP Ilo's

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Thu Mar 16 15:12:22 CET 2017

I used to do some Devmon with it, but we never got what we wanted out of it.

We also used the perl ILO module, but things changed a year or so ago, and I couldn’t get it working again.

I ended up writing a perl script using IPMI and I get what I need, in one test. Chassis, fans, memory, disk, and temperature.

Obviously, it could be broken out into their own tests if  wanted.

From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of kc6ovd at gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 9:03 AM
To: xymon at xymon.com <xymon at xymon.com>
Subject: [Xymon] HP Ilo's

Fellow xymoners, anyone monitoring HP Ilo’s? just wondering if you are using Devmon or some other script. Looking for samples and comments.

Thanks.

-Kevin

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.