[Xymon] Anyone have a plugin for IBM Datapower?

McDonald, Daniel (Dan) Dan.McDonald at austinenergy.com
Fri Mar 3 14:28:45 CET 2017

I’ve been asked to monitor an IBM Datapower XML gateway, and wanted to see if anyone else had a plugin to do it before I re-invented the wheel.  They have a mib, so supposedly I can poll it with mrtg and feed statuses into xymon with bbmrtg.pl, but IBM claims that their web service has greater detail and information.  So, if anyone has written a xymon plugin to poll a datapower webservice and come up with useful stats to display in xymon, I’d love to hear about it.