[Xymon] xymon client bindaddress

Boldt, David dboldt at usgs.gov
Thu Jun 22 23:10:54 CEST 2017

Not sure if this is the right venue for posting feature requests, but it
would be useful if html which is generated by programs specified unique
html classes wherever possible to allow CSS styling. an example, for
Information Tables:

*** web/csvinfo.c       2017-06-19 14:14:13.186316715 -0500
--- web/csvinfo.c.new   2017-06-19 14:11:16.385617041 -0500
***************
*** 185,191 ****
          sethostenv(wantedname, "", "", colorname(bgcolor), NULL);
          headfoot(stdout, hffile, "", "header", bgcolor);

!       printf("<table align=center border=1 summary=\"Information
table\">\n");

        for (i=0; (headers[i]); i++) {
                printf("<tr>\n");
--- 185,191 ----
          sethostenv(wantedname, "", "", colorname(bgcolor), NULL);
          headfoot(stdout, hffile, "", "header", bgcolor);

!       printf("<table class=\"informationTable\" align=center border=1
summary=\"Information table\">\n");

        for (i=0; (headers[i]); i++) {
                printf("<tr>\n");

which would permit one to specify in file:
gifs/xymonbody.css

table.informationTable td { margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em }

to add a little spacing within the table cells around the text.

                                         -- David Boldt
                                            <dboldt at usgs.gov>