[Xymon] libpcre issues with Apache / xymon

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Tue Jun 6 00:26:05 CEST 2017

Deepak

Google tells me that this can happen when a 32-bit library is being linked
to by a 64-bit library. Or when a binary requires a shared library (.o) but
there's only an archive library (.a).

If you run "svcstatus.cgi" or "svcstatus.sh" manually, does it give the
same error? If so, run it via truss to see what library file it's trying to
load when it stops, and look for an alternative. And/or run "ldd
svcstatus.cgi".

The LD_LIBRARY_PATH trick might work, but check that libpcre.* exists in
/usr/local/lib. Also see if there's /usr/local/lib64 or /usr/local/lib32.

Cheers
Jeremy