[Xymon] Configure remote client to be monitored by xymon

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Tue Jul 25 20:21:31 CEST 2017

Install the client software on the remote machine and set it’s server to your xymon server.

From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Zain Syed
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:12 PM
To: Xymon at xymon.com
Subject: [Xymon] Configure remote client to be monitored by xymon

Hello,
Can anyone please let me know how to configure my remote machine to be monitored by xymon? I Currently only ssh and conn are working but other services are not getting monitored. Please advise.

Thanks
This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.