[Xymon] Powershell external scripts

Beck, Zak zak.beck at accenture.com
Mon Jul 3 17:33:12 CEST 2017

Hi

If you’re using XymonPSClient, you need to tell the client to execute it. You do this via configuration on the server in client-local.cfg, something like this:

[hostname]
external:everyscan:sync:batchfile.bat

I think that should work! If you want to get more advanced, you can also have the client download the batch file from a web server and this enables you to update the batch file remotely (see the doc file).

Zak