[Xymon] script won't run in tasks.cfg but it will on the command line

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 18:19:58 CET 2017

The documentation for selenium/webdriver/remote/webdriver.py says:

    "Controls a browser by sending commands to a remote server."

When you run it from the command line using xymoncmd, it will have access
to your display and any browser that you have running.  When xymon runs the
same script as a task, it doesn't own the display, so it gets "connection
refused".

Probably.

Ralph Mitchell