[Xymon] Windows Powershell client v2.19

zak.beck at accenture.com zak.beck at accenture.com
Thu Jan 12 10:46:58 CET 2017

Hi

v2.19 of XymonPSClient has been committed. This has a number of minor fixes,
as follows:

* added xymonlogsend directive - sends client log to server so it can be
viewed from the front end

* diskpart to support clustered volumes

* convert the epoch time functions to use Powershell built-in functions

* improve event log suppression (reportevt = 0) so it suppresses the event
log summary (@David Mills)

The epoch time thing - this is used in the [clock] section of the data
reported back (uptime test). We had one or two servers for which the maths
wasn't working out and there was a date / time being used in the code
without a timezone. This has been fixed and we have not observed any impacts
on servers that were previously reporting correctly, so I don't expect any
negative impacts.

Zak