[Xymon] Disk not being reported

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 17:08:50 CET 2017

You could copy the df/inode fragments from the original client script and
make up a script for root to run from cron every 5 minutes.  Drop the
output into a file that the Xymon client can read and just alter the client
script to cat the file content.  You won't need to give sudo to xymon for
that.

Ralph Mitchell