[Xymon] xymond error state - invalid timespec.

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Thu Feb 9 16:50:27 CET 2017

Sounds like you are using a "TIME=" keyword with  a bad format like 1d or something for 1 day.

TIME= uses a 3-tuple (multiple) of day:starttime:endtime   something like TIME=*:1800:0700.

-----Original Message-----
From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Mike Burger
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2017 9:09 AM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: [Xymon] xymond error state - invalid timespec.

Good morning, Xymon team.

Running Xymon 4.3.28, I've recently started receiving yellow alarms for
xymond with the following:

Latest error messages:
Invalid timespec - expected 4 digits, got: '03'

Does this look familiar to anyone and, if so, what do I need to do to
fix it?
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever
just stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1